Wisport Reindeer 75L Rucksack PL Woodland
The Reindeer 75 litres backpack is a part of Wisport line of the latest generation survival bags. It's made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon and developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces.
The main compartment can easily be divided into two smaller sections by utilizing an internal chamber division hood, creating the top section of 2/3 of the capacity and the bottom one of about 1/3 of total capacity. The inner hood comes with a drawstring, which partial span allows carrying long items (rolled foam pad, tripod, etc.).
Access to the main compartment is possible from the top or from the bottom through the flap closed with a thick Wisport branded zipper. The top dual-layer flap of the backpack is removable and has two pockets - also with durable Wisport zippers.
Additionally, this rucksack comes with two detachable side pockets; both with quick detach system, small snow collar with drawstring and buckle closure.
The main advantage of the Reindeer 75 backpack is fully adjustable FAS Plus Ergonomic carrier system allows adjusting the pack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. The stepless adjustment system is also very helpful when wearing extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier.
Broad and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest.
Numerous quick release compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort, and disturbance to the balance.
Front of the backpack has multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allow for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches.
Moreover, multiple Nylon straps permit the external fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 75 litres. Completely open and extended snow collar allow for further capacity increase by about 12 litres.
- Capacity: 75 litres
- Main compartment with two separate chambers
- Two zip lid pockets
- Two side sleeve pockets with elastic drawstrings
- Two detachable side pockets with drawstrings and buckles
- Quick-detach system
- FAS Plus Ergonomic carrying system
- Adjustable shoulder straps and back section padded with air mesh
- Strengthened, enlarged and fully adjustable waist belt with buckled strap
- Chest strap with quick release buckle
- Removable black aluminium frame
- Lifted and removable lid with Hook and Loop and QR buckles
- Snow collar with drawstring
- D-Ring on each shoulder strap
- Top and bottom Nylon straps for attaching extra equipment
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points
- Side and front compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers
- Robust and silent quick release buckles
- All seams secured
- DuPont Teflon fabric protection
- Material: Cordura Nylon
- External dimensions (approx.): 26"x14"x13" (65x36x32cm)
- Weight: 2400g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- Five years manufacturer warranty