Wisport Reindeer 75L Rucksack RAL 7013
The Reindeer 75 litres backpack is a part of Wisport line of the latest generation survival backpacks. It's made of extremely durable Cordura Nylon and developed in collaboration with Polish Military forces.
Main compartment can be easily divided into two smaller sections by means of an internal compartment division hood, creating the top section of 2/3 of the capacity and the bottom one of about 1/3 of total capacity. The internal hood comes with a drawstring, which partial span allows carrying long items (rolled foam pad, tripod, etc.). Access to the main compartment is possible from the top or from the bottom through the flap closed with a thick, plastic, Wisport branded zipper. The top dual-layer flap of the backpack is removable and has two pockets - also with durable Wisport zippers. Additionally this rucksack comes with two detachable side pockets; both with MOLLE strap, small snow collar with drawstring and buckle closure.
The main advantage of the Reindeer 75 backpack is fully adjustable FAS Plus Ergonomic carrier system allows adjusting the backpack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. Stepless adjustment system is also very helpful when wearing extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier.
Wide and ergonomically shaped shoulder straps and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relief the pressure. The belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows the use of modular weapon belts together with tactical vest. Quick-release Fastex buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
Numerous compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance. Front of the backpack has multiple MOLLE strap attachments points, which allow for mounting various MOLLE accessories i.e. backpack bags, first aid kits and pouches. Moreover multiple nylon straps permit the outside fixation of much bigger items that will not fit inside, or because they need to remain on hand. Thanks to this the overall capacity of the rucksack may be significantly greater than nominal 75 litres. Fully open & extended snow collar allow for further capacity increase by about 12 litres.
- Capacity: 75L
- 1 main compartment with two separate chambers
- 2 zip lid pockets
- 2 side pockets with elastic drawstrings
- 2 detachable side pockets with drawstrings and buckles
- Quick-detach system
- FAS Plus Ergonomic carrying system
- Adjustable shoulder straps & back section padded with air mesh
- Strengthened, enlarged and adjustable waist belt with buckled strap
- Chest strap with buckle
- Removable aluminium frame painted in black
- Lifted and removable lid with Velcro & buckles
- Snow collar with drawstring
- D-ring on each shoulder strap
- Top & bottom nylon straps for attaching extra equipment
- MOLLE compatible with multiple attachments points
- Side & front compression straps
- Durable Wisport zippers
- Duraflex & ITW NEXUS buckles
- All seams secured
- Material: Cordura Nylon
- DuPont Teflon fabric protection
- Dimensions: approx. 26"x14"x13" (65x36x32cm)
- Weight: 2300g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
- 5 years manufacturer warranty