Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B (v2017) Sling Pack Coyote
An upgraded version of the Hazard 4 Evac Plan-B Sling Pack is a bag packed with loads of features and is comfortable to wear and use. Thanks to the shape and size of the bag, it can be easily stored in a car or lockers, and quick release buckle makes it easy to take on or off when needed.
The pack includes one large main compartment with two-way zip closure, soft material on both sides, removable padded divider and two mesh pockets. On the front of the back, the manufacturer implemented two separate zippered compartments, top, thermoformed semi-hard case with drainage holes and bottom admin compartment with multiple sleeve pockets, MOLLE field on the front and loop field for patches. At the back of the back is a separate hydration compatible compartment with two-way zip closure, soft interior and hook-and-loop secured passage for a hydration tube. On both sides are two flat sleeve pockets for maps or water bottles and various MOLLE loops to attach additional gear or side punches.
The heavily padded shoulder strap comes with breathable air mesh, lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE attachment straps and 1” stabiliser strap with buckle and D-ring. Thanks to the construction of the bag, it can be comfortably used on either side. The 3D padded back panel helps to keep your back dry and feel comfortable even when the bag is fully loaded.
The bag comes with many compression straps, which prevents your gear from shifting inside of the bag which may cause unnecessary discomfort or unbalance.
The bag can be rotated to the chest and accessed while on the move, all the pockets are designed to face the user in this mode on either the right or left side, it means the user can go from wearing the pack on his back to driving a vehicle with a bag on the chest in just a few seconds. Loads of internal organisation and a quick access pockets provide just the right balance of storage for everyday requirements.
- Capacity: approx. 17.7L (1080.1 cubic inches)
- One large main compartment with two-way zip clamshell opening, soft material on all sides, removable padded internal divider and two mesh pockets
- Hydration bladder compartment with two-way zip closure, Nylon loop and secured passage for a hydration tube
- Thermoformed semi-hard case compartment with drainage holes in front with 2-way zip closure and glove-friendly pull tabs
- Large admin compartment with sleeve pockets
- Multiple MOLLE attachment points with loop field for patches in the front
- Two flat side pockets for water bottles or maps
- Multiple MOLLE attachments on both sides of the pack
- Wide 3D padded shoulder strap with breathable air mesh, large lockable quick release buckle, MOLLE straps and 1" stabiliser strap with buckle and D-ring
- Shoulder strap cocked at either the right or left lower corner
- 3D thermo moulded ergonomic padded back panel with air circulation pad array
- Two large grab handles on top and at the bottom of the pack
- Hook-and-loop secured hydration hose passage
- Numerous compression straps
- Wind flap zippers on all pockets to keep out the elements
- Full hydration bladder compatible
- Can fit 3 litres hydration bladder with up to 2.5 litres capacity
- External size: 19.7”x8.7”x6.2” (50x22x16cm)
- Main compartment: 19.7”x7”x5.9” (50x17.8x15cm)
- Hard-shell compartment: approx. 6.7”x4.5”x1.6” (17x11.5x4cm)
- Front compartment: approx. 10.8”x5.5”x1.2” (27.5x14x3cm)
- Hydration compartment: approx. 19.7”x6.1”x0.6” (50x15.5x1.5cm)
- Material: Invista 1000D Cordura, PU 2x coated
- Weight: 1210g
- Manufacturer: Hazard 4
- Manufacturer's number: H4-BS-PB17-CYT
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 7-10 Days Shipping Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- Not available for PO Boxes / Parcel Lockers
Expedited 5-6 Days Shipping $9.95
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays are not working days.
- Not available for PO Boxes / Parcel Lockers
|Austria||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||$14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||$12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||$8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||$8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||$6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||$4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||$8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||$3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||$12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||$6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||$6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||$3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Australia. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund of the item price or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. You must contact us by email at email@example.com within 60 days of the item being delivered. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.
To exchange an item, please return the item in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and required size or new item.