Wisport Crossfire Shoulder Bag and Rucksack Coyote
Part of Wisport's line of the latest generation of tactical packs, the Crossfire is made of extremely durable Cordura material and comes with many interesting design solutions normally present in the much more expensive packs. The extremely large main compartment of the Crossfire pack is securely protected under a large U-shaped flap, which also doubles as an extra storage compartment with its multiple pockets.
The main advantage of the Crossfire backpack is fully adjustable FAS Plus military carrier system which allows for adjusting the backpack while on the move, depending on the angle of descent or ascent. This feature is also helpful when wearing any extra equipment such as a tactical vest or plate carrier. Additionally, wide and ergonomically shaped backpack shoulder straps can be easily hide-away in a specially designed zippered pocket on the back, which guarantees their protection and professional appearance. Sternum strap and padded waist belt help to distribute weight evenly and relieve the pressure. The waist belt can easily be detached from the rucksack which allows for the use of modular weapon belts together with a tactical vest. Quick-release DuraFlex buckles allow the backpack to be quickly dropped on the ground when required.
Moreover, multiple compression straps allow the backpack to be adapted to the size of the carried kit and prevent it from shifting inside the bag, which may cause unnecessary noise, discomfort and disturbance to the balance. Multiple PALS webbing strap positioned throughout the backpack allow for quick and easy mounting of various MOLLE compatible accessories, i.e. first aid kits or tactical pouches. Amongst many exciting design solutions of this superb backpack are durable carrying handles on both sides, which are perfect for river crossings, and removable coated black aluminium frame
With the Wisport Crossfire Shoulder Bag and Rucksack, there's no need to worry about the lack of space when on the move, as this intelligently designed bag is a fantastic piece of luggage for anyone, from cadets, law enforcement and military personnel to security units, hunting, hiking or travel enthusiasts.
- The all-purpose tactical backpack/shoulder bag
- Adjustable capacity: approx. 45-65L
- A lot of storage space in a lightweight, compact and affordable package
- Perfectly sized dimensions for the most common heavy loads
- Carry in hand or over the shoulder
- Extremely large main compartment for all the storage needs
- Four internal slip pockets and one large zippered pocket in the main compartment
- Large external pockets on each side and front secured with zippers
- PALS webbing straps for additional MOLLE attachments
- Loop patch on the top for hook-and-loop customisation with IDs, tags or morale patches
- Removable 2" (5cm) shoulder strap with Swivel Hooks
- Durable webbing carrying handle on the top
- Additional rubberised carry handles for carrying and luggage manoeuvring
- Fully adjustable quick-detach FAS Plus Military suspension system
- Adjustable, padded and stowable yoke-style backpack straps
- Adjustable chest strap with quick release buckle
- Adjustable and removable waist belt with buckled strap and MOLLE
- Back section heavily padded with air mesh
- The tough, removable frame supports painted in black
- Side compression straps with elasticated ties for a professional look
- Robust Wisport zippers equipped with glove-friendly cord pulls
- Genuine DuraFlex buckles
- Reinforced stitching throughout the pack
- Bias bound seams for a quality finish
- PU coated for added flexibility, impact and water resistance
- Ideal for everyday use or as a travel carryall, a grab-and-go pack, a tactical gym bag or a tool bag
- Dimensions: 12.6"x13"x23.6" (32x33x60cm) or 16.5"x13"x23.6" (42x33x60cm) when expanded
- Material: 100% Cordura
- Weight: 2690g
- Manufacturer: Wisport
- Made in Poland
Your package will normally be dispatched on the same or next business day after cleared payment. We always confirm via email that your item has been shipped.
All shipping prices are for unlimited items:
Standard 7-10 Days Shipping Free
- Available on all orders regardless of the price and size of your order
- Not available for PO Boxes / Parcel Lockers
Expedited 5-6 Days Shipping $9.95
- Please note Saturdays, Sundays are not working days.
- Not available for PO Boxes / Parcel Lockers
|Austria||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Belgium||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Bulgaria||$14.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Croatia||$12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Czech Republic||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Denmark||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Estonia||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Finland||$8.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|France||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Germany||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Greece||$8.99||6-8 Days Delivery|
|Hungary||$6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Ireland||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Italy||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Latvia||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Lithuania||$9.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Luxembourg||$4.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Malta||$8.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Netherlands||$3.99||2-3 Days Delivery|
|Poland||$3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Portugal||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Romania||$12.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Slovakia||$6.99||3-4 Days Delivery|
|Slovenia||$6.99||4-6 Days Delivery|
|Spain||$3.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|Sweden||$4.99||3-5 Days Delivery|
|United Kingdom||Free||2-4 Days Delivery|
Rest of the World
Please check shipping price during checkout (charged by weight)
Genuine postal losses are rare in Australia. Experience has shown us that in most cases items are returned to us as uncollected when buyers have reported items as undelivered. Please check with your local delivery office before contacting us about non-delivery. Where items are returned to us we will contact you and a further Postage and Handling charge will be made before items can be redelivered.
In the event that a parcel is returned to us and there are some issues that should be resolved, an email is written to the customer notifying him/her of the parcel. If 60 days lapse without any response, the goods are warehoused and disposed of.
At Military 1st we want you to be completely satisfied every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
We are more than happy for you to return any of our goods for a refund of the item price or exchange within 60 days of receipt, as long as, they are in resellable condition with any packaging and labels intact. You must contact us by email at email@example.com within 60 days of the item being delivered. So feel free to try any of our fantastic range available with our no quibble, no question returns policy.
You, the customer, will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to us. It can be shipped back via a service of your choice although we do recommend a secure trackable method that requires a signature on delivery.
How to return your order:
Please return the item to the below address, wrapped and in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and that you require a refund or exchange. All refunds are processed within 2 working days of receipt.
MMG Trading Ltd
Unit 1, Fourth Avenue
- Make sure the senders address is ON the box and preferably ON the item inside too. Consignments without the senders address will be removed and disposed of after 60 days of receiving.
To exchange an item, please return the item in resellable condition along with a note of your name, address and required size or new item.