Pulsar Expert VMR 8x40 Binocular Olive Black
The Expert VMR 8x40 binocular is a new development featuring enhanced optical and constructive specifications. This superb range of day optic binoculars features non-axial construction design which is highly resistant to shock loadings and vibration. The light hermetically sealed body of this quality binocular is made from one of the strongest composite materials and complies with IP67 standards of water and dust resistance (IEC 60529). This allows for the highest protection from rain and the ingression of water, such as a wave.
The Nitrogen purged optical system prevents lenses from fogging in case of a sudden temperature drop. Exterior flat protective filters, installed in front of the objective lenses, shield the optics from sand, dust and moisture. The optics feature multicoated lenses that guarantee image clarity and realistic colour rendition. The Expert VMR 8x40 binocular also features adjustable eyepieces, ergonomic eyecups to protect the eye against lateral ambient light and the permanently connected to the binocular body Eclipse-M lens caps.
The Expert VMR model features switchable internal filters to enhance viewing experience. Really helpful in foggy conditions, or bright light, they work by polarizing the incoming light or cutting out some of the spectrum.
This durable and lightweight binocular was intended from the outset as a platform for several future application developments. The Expert VMR 8x40 is a unique multitask device that can be employed for marine, mountainside observation, hunting, shooting, search and rescue or any harsh condition environment.
- Durable glass reinforced plastic body with rubber armouring
- Progressive optical system
- Antireflective 'True Color' vacuum technology coating
- Nitrogen purged optical system
- Optical system: Porro (2nd type)
- Exterior flat protective lenses
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective lens: 40mm
- Field of View: 8°
- Minimum focusing distance: 5m
- Eye relief: 15mm
- Exit pupil: 5mm
- Dioptric range: ±3.5
- Twillight factor: 17.8
- Resolution: 8sec
- Three viewing modes: Daylight, Contrast and Reflection
- Ergonomic eyecups
- Adjustable eyepieces
- Exclusive Eclipse-M lens caps
- Level of protection: IP67
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +40°C
- Padded carry case with zip closure and shoulder strap, adjustable and detachable padded neck strap, tripod adapter and lens cloth included
- Dimensions: 7.9"x5.3"x3.1" (20x13.6x8cm)
- Weight: 820g
- Manufacturer: Pulsar
- Manufacturer's number: 72085